Saturday, April 7, 2007

"Priests have the most versatile heals!"

Everyone says we have the most multi-target heals in the game. To this I plead no contest. We have Holy Nova, Prayer of Healing, Binding Heal, and Circle of Healing.
The catch -- and there is always a catch -- is that all of these spells could just be called 'Prayer of Healing'.
Although...
I suppose that if there were a bunch of enemies and all five members of my party were clumped together within a 10 yard radius and I just happend to be standing right in the middle of all of them, Holy Nova would really, really rock some socks.
...And if it just so happened that a player 40 yards away from me were grouped with everyone within 15 yards of him and they were all taking tiny bits of steady, non-burst damage, I would be immensely glad that I spent 41 points on Circle of Healing.
...And just in case my target and I, but nobody else around us, direly needed simultaneous flash heals, it would be a wonderful moment for me and I would also like to thank the academy, and the developers that thought of a spell like Binding Heal.
But for every thing else, there's Greater Heal (or Holy Light).

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Thanks for writing this :) The truth is often painful and funny at the same time. If I were drinking milk I would have snorted it.

-Cassiecaine, Dalaran